Definitions of Volunteering:
- Volunteering is the practice of people working on behalf of others or a particular cause without payment for their time and services. ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volunteering
- volunteer - tell voluntarily; "He volunteered the information"
- volunteer - (military) a person who freely enlists for service
- volunteer - agree freely; "She volunteered to drive the old lady home"; "I offered to help with the dishes but the hostess would not hear of it"
- volunteer - a person who performs voluntary work
- do volunteer work
- volunteer - Tennessean: a native or resident of Tennessee
- volunteer - unpaid: without payment; "the soup kitchen was run primarily by unpaid helpers"; "a volunteer fire department" wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn